Hi, I’m Lydia, and I would love to help you plan your next trip!
I’m a full time blogger and social media freelancer with 2.5 years of experience in the space. Hiking is my happy place and I thrive in trying new things. I didn’t grow up outdoors and one of my favorite things to do is help other adults get started in the outdoors.
On my site, you’ll find national park guides, hiking tips, city guides and more. When I’m not exploring the outdoors, I also love art museums, historic sites and I consider myself a vegetarian foodie.
I love planning trips just as much as I love going on them. I am a list-maker who has 1000+ destinations pinned on Google Maps, so I’m always ready with a variety of options no matter where I am. I have a drive to experience the world and gain new perspectives along the way. So far, I have visited 23 countries, 45 states, and lived in 2 different countries.
I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and moved to Dallas, TX for a full time design job after graduating college. After years of short weekend trips and maximizing my PTO, I finally was able to make the transition into remote work and begin traveling full time! Currently, I am traveling around the United States and staying in short term rentals. I am a cat parent and I would never leave him behind - so my cat travels along with my fiancé and I. Some of our top travel goals are to visit and hike in all 50 states and visit all of the US National Parks.
Fun Facts About Me:
- My cat’s name is Linda and he’s a boy. He’s the sweetest baby and has slowly warmed up to traveling full time with us.
- I love visiting breweries and my favorite type of beer is anything sour.
- I’m saving Hawaii for my 50th state!
- I’m not one to buy many souvenirs while traveling, but when I do, it’s a magnet or a mug.
- I have the goal to hike in all 50 states and have hiked in 39 so far.
- Overall, I've been to 48 states, 39 national parks and 23 countries (so far!).
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you need help planning your next trip!
Check out some of my top performing blogs: